Podback Used Capsule Returns Bag
Recycle your used Aluminium coffee capsules with the Podback returns bag. Recycling bags can be added free of charge to any purchase of Allpress Coffee Capsules or purchased separately with just the cost of shipping.
To recycle your used Allpress Espresso Specialty Capsules:
- Drain all excess liquid from your used coffee capsules before placing them in the bag. This service is for aluminum capsules only, all plastic or compostable capsules will need to be recycled through alternative services.
- Once the bag is full to the dotted line with capsules, remove any excess liquid from the bag before sealing.
- Seal the bag by firmly pressing the grip seal at top of the bag. Next, peel off the white strip and press the adhesive firmly. Ensure both seals are closed tight.
- Arrange a return by printing a label at home or in-store at https://www.collectplus.yodel.co.uk/podback-plastic.
- Drop your returns bag off at your nearest drop-off point. A list of drop-off locations can be found at https://www.collectplus.yodel.co.uk/store-locator.
Each bag holds approx 150 Pods.
The Podback Recycling Bag is designed to be used with the Podback recycling service only. If you recycle with Podback through kerbside collection, you should use the bags provided by your local authority on behalf of Podback. For more information about recycling and Podback, visit https://www.podback.org/.